Abbie's Mexican Doll. I crocheted the lil dress.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bead Mag Stationary


1. Take an envelope u already have, unfold it so u have a nice template to work with.

2. Get an old magazine and find the pages you want for your envelopes. I went with a bead catalog for mine.
3. Trace the envelope onto the mag page then cut out.
4. Fold it up and glue to edges of the sides to the edges of the bottom flap.

5. Add some sticky adress labels if you'll be sending them. (They can be sent in the mail just like the store bought envelopes.)

You have some cute little envelopes now = )


6. For the paper, I glued facts about the beads right over the "Thank You" that was originally on the paper.

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of those bead catalogs, just gotta find them. Cute envelopes too; I'm gonna make some one I locate those mags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! theyre sooo fun to make: )

    ReplyDelete