Abbie's Mexican Doll. I crocheted the lil dress.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Green Crafts


1. My yummy wallet. The front is a recycled Reese's bag. (I love Reeses!!!) Back is just a fabric scrap. With some cute little pink, orange and purple hearts.


2. This plain green tee was turned into a mexi-masterpiece with some cross stitching. The sugar skull is inspired by El Dia de los Muertos, The Day of The Dead. I was drawn to the bold and bright colors of the Mexican crafts.


3. My turtle bookmark. I crocheted the turtle and used soda can tabs for the marker part.


4. This Super badge was made from recycled materials! I started with a circle of cardboard (from a bed sheet I bought) then layered circles from my son's Game Informer magazine. Put Mario on top with a puffy paint border, hot glue a safety pin on the back, and enjoy!!!

IF U WOULD LIKE A DETAILD HOW-TO JUST COMMENT ME AND I'LL GET ON IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment