Abbie's Mexican Doll. I crocheted the lil dress.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yummees : )



This is the first cake I made after I officially became the cake baker of the fam.
For Christmas, 2005 I made a cake to take to my grandma's house. I drew out a nativity scene on it. Well, as I didn't have any of the fancy tools ne would use to decorate a cake, I had to improvise. lol. I cut teeny holes in the corners of sandwich bags to make my "tips". And I used store bought icing that kinda melted as I worked with it. Everyone was pretty impressed with the cake but decided that I needed the right equipment to make the next one even better.
The next Christmas, my Uncle Lupe got me a beginners set with tips n bags n whatnot. I made Spidey for Uncle Lupe's grandson. From then on, I've been the designated baker: )

No comments:

Post a Comment